Responsibilities and Desired Experiences
– Experience in working across the complete product stack, with ReactJS as the front end. Exceptional candidates who do not have familiarity in ReactJS, but are well versed in other JS frameworks will also be considered for this role.
– Develop and deploy software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications within popular public cloud platforms.
– Experience in working with microservices architectures & cloud native services.
– Develop service security and compliance requirements for multi-tenant SaaS systems.
– Responsible for the roadmap, design, plan, and implementation of scalable information technology solutions that meet current and future business needs.
– Experience in cloud computing based services architectures, technical design and implementations including Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivery models.
– Lead the system and software architecture design and implementation decisions.
– Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and coding methods/best practices.
– Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design, and Operations.
– Knowledge of software development security and cryptography.
– Proficiency with various open source software and development tools.
– Bonus points for knowledge of the cyber security domain.
– Experience with big data analysis e.g. Spark, AWS, Azure, MapReduce, Elasticsearch.
– 8+ years of overall IT/software development experience, solution design, and technical architecture experience.
– 5+ years of experience with cloud computing solution implementations including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
– 3+ years of experience with software security (security researcher, security engineer, security architect).
– 3+ years of SaaS implementation experience is strongly preferred.