The Community Leader Role
Deepfence is looking to recruit a technical Community Leader to help drive the adoption of ThreatMapper open source CNAPP and encourage a growing community of users.
This is a senior position, where you will draw on your past experience and understanding of the user base to build and execute an appropriate strategy for growth. You will have the opportunity to define and implement many aspects of this job, which may include:
– Defining and tracking metrics to identify trends and measure success
– One-to-some communication – conferences, webinars, meetups
– One-to-many communication – blogs, technical content – anything that helps users make the most of Deepfence solutions
– Fostering individual end user relationships and leveraging these for market feedback, conference speakers, use case, and references
– Monitoring and responding in online communities – StackOverflow, Reddit, Deepfence Slack – wherever our users might be found
In this role, you will further develop your open source and security expertise. As the Community Leader, you will be empowered to work with Deepfence’s Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams, influencing the roadmap and messaging for our open source projects.
We will know the Community Leader has been successful in their role when the Deepfence Community takes on a life of its own, with active, engaged users and independent contributions.